Minggu, 01 November 2009

This is for you girls

ehem.. sorry girls for too much posting today..
I just want to share what I'm thinking now.
hehe. another melancholic words probably ....

here we go.

past is the furthest place to go
nothing could take us back
to the moment when we were

we've spent much time together
and more memories we have together
or should be owned
and personally, i loved being around you guys
you're my best friends..
best of all..

just want you to know
I missed you girls
except the one
whom I meet almost everyday..
but that's okay
hahahaha.


hahaha. sorry for this freakin words.
this is what I'm thinking of..

goodnight friends.sleep tight lah...

wnd

2 komentar:

  1. outstanding!!!
    apaalgi yg:
    "just want you to know
    I missed you girls
    except the one
    whom I meet almost everyday"

    hehehhe.

    pato

    BalasHapus